Postpaid subscribers of Warid have been waiting for quite long for the new price plans by Warid. Unique double bundles have been announced by Warid. Now the subscribers will enjoy double the amount of free minutes on both on-net and off-net calls. Depending on base package, the double bundle prices are in the range of 199 to 499 Rupees.
Warid stated that they are aiming to reinforce their position as most preferred postpaid brand in Pakistan and this step will give them a big boost. It will make postpaid affordable like it hasn’t been done in the industry before.
Keeping the needs and demands of customers in view, Warid’s new postpaid plans have been designed and improved to such an extent that it will really turn around the telecom sector in Pakistan. 50% more on-net and off-net minutes, simplified rates, free SMS and mobile internet has been incorporated in each and every plan.
It is important to mention that Warid is the only Telecom service in Pakistan that offers 5 FNF (friends and family) numbers in the postpaid packages.
Warid although is not the most popular mobile service of Pakistan, but as far as the postpaid section is concerned, only Mobilink is marginally ahead of them and rest of the postpaid section is ruled by Warid.
The new postpaid price plans are going to further strengthen Warid’s postpaid customer base. People who purchase postpaid plans usually don’t care much for price but they sure are concerned about network coverage and crystal clear voice quality as well as premium care service. Business and elite class prefer postpaid connections in Pakistan.
- 5 GB at Rupees 500 per month (after usage of 5 GB every MB costs 0.2 Rupees)
- Zoom Unlimited (7500 SMS / MMS at Rupees 210 per month)
- Zoom Limited (750 SMS / MMS at Rupees 90 per month)
According to Warid, above plans already come with double bundle offer. It means that you will have to pay the fixed amount and you will receive the double amount of on-net and off-net free minutes.
Double offer can be availed on following packages
- W250, W500, W750 by paying Rupees 199 per month
- W1000 and W1500 by paying Rupees 399 per month
- W2500 by paying Rupees 499 per month
For instance if you choose the W750 postpaid plan, it will normally give you 375 on-net and 375 off-net free minutes. If you pay an additional 199 Rupees, it simply will give you double on-net and off-net minutes.
An important point to be noted here is that double bundle offer is available to new postpaid customers only. Existing customers will have to convert to this new plan in order to avail this promotion by Warid.
How to Activate Warid Postpaid Double Bundle Offer
For New Customers
- Choose postpaid package of your own choice given in the tariff
- Send SMS to 321 and write “DU” in the SMS in order to subscribe
- Send SMS to 321 and write “DU (space) Counter” in order to check free minutes
For Existing Customers
- Existing customers must migrate to the new postpaid packages in W-series
- SMS “DU” to 321 in order to subscribe
- In order to check the remaining free minutes send SMS to 321 and write “DU (space) Counter” in the SMS
All new postpaid plans come with the facility of bill payment with the help of scratch card and e-bill facility is also available on the packages. Up to 75% saving can be made on F&F numbers and direct debit billing can also be availed if the customer has a credit card.
Terms and Conditions
- Other than Mobile Internet, all rates are exclusive of taxes
- F&F includes only 5 on-net numbers
- Individual customers can avail the offer
- 60 seconds billing pulse
- Internet unit is 64 KB and it is charged at Rupees 1.2
- 19.5% FED on usage and 15% WHT is applicable on recharge or bill payment
- After the consumption of 5GB standard internet package, Rupees 0.20 per MB will be applicable