Pakistan Amy has recently announced Nursing Jobs for Females as Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS- B.SC Nursing and Trained Nurses as Lieutenant. The required candidate should have Nursing Diploma, Midwifery, F.Sc and Matric. Successful candidates finalized by GHQ, will be posted to any Army Hospital with respect to there need in hospital. To join Pakistan Army in Pakistan Armed Forces Nursing Service following are eligibility conditions.
Age: For AFNS – BSc Nursing age limit is 17-25 years. And for Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female) age limit is 18-28 years.
QUALIFICATION: For AFNS – BSc Nursing Matric with Science having 60% Marks Minimum and F.Sc (Pre-medical) having 50% Marks Minimum. And for Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female) Nursing Diploma and Midwifery, B.Sc Generic Nursing and Post (RN) B.Sc Nursing.
Note for BSc-Nursing: Candidates appearing in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/institution for attaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit FSc marks sheet immediately.
Note for Trained Nurse: A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC). Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/institute recognized by PNC.
MARITAL STATUS: For BSC NURSING female unmarried / widow / separated / divorcee without
encumbrances. And for TRAINED NURSES Married/unmarried both are eligible.
NATIONALITY: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible. While on final selection candidates having dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
PHYSICAL STANDARDS: Minimum Height 5’- 2“ (157.5cm) and Weight as per the Body Mass Index.
- Twice rejected by the GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn/resigned/discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/institution on the ground of discipline, characters, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- Individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- For BSc Nursing only, candidates already registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Registration: Candidates can register by two ways i.e. by internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).(Registration Through Internet) A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Iindividual should have an e-mail account on which date and time of the test will be sent. (Registration at AS&RCs) The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents. Following are the Army Selection & Recruitment Centres with telephone numbers.
AS&RC : Telephone
- Peshawar: 091-201-35885
- Rawalpindi: 051-561-34137
- Lahore: 042-6699-35885
- Multan: 061-531-35885
- Hyderabad: 022-791-35885
- Karachi: 021-560-35885
- Quetta: 081-2490-35885
- Gilgit: 05811-961-35885
- Muzaffarabad: 8023-35885
- Faisalabad: 041-9200363
PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TEST: Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
FURTHER SELECTION: Interviews of successful candidates by the GHQ Selection Board will be held at Lahore, Karachi and Rawalpindi for which separate call up letters will be issued. Successful candidates will receive call up notices for interview. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
• BSc Nursing – 4 x years Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Quetta and PNS Shifa Karachi.
• Trained Nurses- 4 x weeks Basic Military Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi .
Note: On completion of successful training, shall be granted Commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs: Candidates will deposit following documents with AS&RCs:-
- Original certificates/documents/detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
BOND: Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for minimum period of ten years for BSc Nursing before the commencement of training.
For further details visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Advertisement for recent recruitment in Pak Army for registration of NURSING SERVICE (AFNS) ENTRY 2013 is attatched: