Small business is mostly a private business owned by an individual with low investment and low volume of sales. This type of business is very common in almost every country of the world. If you are creative and hard-working, you can establish a small business by yourself. Creativity and innovation usually help these small businesses to grow into large successful businesses. It can be started with a low amount and if profitable, more investment can be done with the passage of time.
Make a Blog or Website
If you have some knowledge of computer and internet, you probably can make your own blog. It can be related to anything of your interest but it is better if you can research about what market demands so that you can write specifically on those topics. This business is very good for women who prefer to stay at home as house wives and have responsibility to manage their homes. So they can invest around 5-10 thousand rupees in making a blog and they can spend 3-4 hours daily on their blog.
Opening a Shop or Store
If you do not have enough money to buy a franchise or make a super store, then opening a small shop or a small store probably is the best you can do. With 2-3 lac rupees investment you can certainly grow your business in a couple of years and start earning a handsome return on your investment. If you are educated, there is no need to feel shame in opening a shop. In fact your education will help you manage the shop much better than the illiterate and you can quickly grow your business.
Investment in Poultry Sector
If you do not have capacity to make your own poultry farm, you can innovate ways like you can invest in eggs, you can get small chicks and raise them up to 10 days as they are cheaper if bought small and their price increases as they get older. You can invest in their transportation from poultry farm to different hotels and other catering services. There is a lot to do in poultry sector with small investments.
Livestock for Eid
In Pakistan, Eid ul Azha is the time when every Muslim makes sacrifice of the livestock and prices of the livestock are always on the high during Eid days. You can safely invest in few animals for a couple of months and can generate a handsome profit during the Eid days.
Investment in Mushrooms
Mushrooms are getting more and more popular as the Italian Pizzas are becoming a major part of our lives. Without mushroom, the pizza would not taste as delicious. Not only pizza, many other dishes require mushroom as an important ingredient. With an investment of around 1-2 lac rupees one can develop a small industry of mushrooms where mushrooms are produced and then packed into cans to be exported into the market. It is quite profitable as well.
Investment in Grains and other food items
Wheat, rice, sugar cane and many other grains are always on the high. All these grains if properly stored can be used after a long time. Especially rice can get you double profit if 10-12 months old. Investment in the storage of these crops can yield large profits if right choices are made during their purchase and selling.
More Ideas ?
- Copywriting (Content Writer)
- Personalized Specialized products & services
- Business technology Intermediaries
- Reputation & Brand management
- Delivery services
- Social Media Marketing Specialists
10 More Brilliant ideas by Dilawer:
1. Create a dynamic website of your own. You can also ask any computer expert to do it for you in 2-5 thousand.
Sell your products through website like (Pant, shirt, caps, hand made products, old books, old furniture, dry fruits, )
2. Import (Pencils, sharpeners and Ball Points) from China and Sell them to whole sellers or Book Shops in your area.
3. Import Ball Baring from China and sell in Pakistan. This has huge profit margin in Pakistan.
4. If you are computer expert then Part time computer training center can produce good part time income.
5. Develop your own brand of Nimko, Chipps, Biscuits and sell them. One day you can capture good market share.
6. You can do the business of customized T-shirt, Crockery printing. It require just investment of 20,000 and then your links to capture large orders.
7. Make friendship with any good car dentor/painter/mechanic. Buy old car and restore it and then sell it on profit.
8. If you are good at writing technical reports. Then make Theses reports or develop business plans for university graduates and earn money.
9. Buy an up model car and rent it out to any embassy or reputed NGO or any other organization like Telenor/Ufone and earn the monthly rent and your car would also be in safe hands.
10. Open a snooker club. This business now a days has a lot of profit.
Do you have brilliant ideas share with us 🙂
Also take a look at Prime Minister’s Youth Business Loan for capital in business.
****www.Web.pk is affliated with any of the information posted below and is not responsible for any of information posted in comments below.****
*** Please do not post your contact information in Comments below. ***