The Government of Pakistan has announced 21,000 opportunities of internship under its Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme. This internship is an opportunity for the educated unemployed youth of all provinces and regions including Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory.
The selected candidates will be offered a one-year internship in government, semi-government, and private organizations. It will be a marvelous opportunity for them to enhance their skills and employability.
Prime Minister Youth Internship Programme 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
Who Can Apply?
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent or Diploma of three years after Matric/F.Sc. 50% or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma.
- The age limit is up to 25 years on 30-09-2016, and for Baluchistan, it is 28 years.
- Must be Pakistani National
- Female candidates can also apply
- Madrassah graduates with degree equivalent to masters also eligible to apply
Who Can’t Apply?
- Those who have availed any training program under any Government Youth Training Program/Scheme
- Employed in any government or private organization
- A full-time student of any public or private institution
Areas to Apply?
Apply under the preferred area of training to any of the Parliament/Provincial/Regional Legislative Assemblies, and get a chance for the first time to serve the local member of the respective assemblies in the own district. Limited interns on merit will be selected in the following disciplines:
- Business Studies
- Public Administration
- Social Sciences
- Human Resource Development
- Computer Sciences
Prime Minister Youth Internship Programme 2016-17 Stipend Rate
Selected interns will be offered Rs. 12,000 per month as stipend.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant should not have availed any such kind of opportunity / facility before
- Currently, the applicant has no employment whether in Public or Private Sector, and not a student of any Public or private institution, and has no source of income in personal capacity
- This Internship will not be treated as any Government or Private Sector service; this is only an internship for one year.
- The selection process will be finalized after complete verification from NADRA, HEC and Tech Boards,
- The NIP, M/o IPC reserve the right of the selection/rejection of the application.
- The NIP, M/o IPC reserve the right for placement of a candidate on merit, however, the candidate will be facilitated according to his choice of placement.
- The stipend of any intern could be stopped if any irregularity is found during the monitoring
- If the information is incorrect in any case (typographic mistake), it will disqualify the applicant for the subject scheme
Prime Minister Youth Internship Programme 2016-17 Last Date to Apply
Last date to apply is October 25, 2016. Don’t wait for the last date.
Prime Minister Youth Internship Programme 2016-17 Online Apply
Follow the link and fill the form carefully http://www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
Prime Minister Youth Internship Programme 2016-17 Advertisement