Studying at Turkey is also an ideal option for it is very keen to attract foreign students and facilitate them. It has lesser fee than UK, USA and Malaysia. Its education system is under the state’s control. Education is free at all state’s schools from age 6 to 14. Academic year began from September-October to May-June. Turkey is also an ideal place to take a tour. People from all over the world enjoy visiting this culturally rich & limitless historical background. It is situated at the place where Europe and Asia are embracing each other; it is the most important point for its visitors to know as it becomes a pivot of attraction and adventure for the students who love to explore new places.
Study at Turkey has attracted many students recently. According to a statistical study, in the academic year 2011-12 some 27,000 students from abroad were taking education from Turkey; which was only 10,000 in the past. Seeing the interest of the international students Turkish academic policies are revised and advanced to fulfill the demands of its foreign education seekers. It is the best place to seek the degrees for Politics, Languages, Sciences, History and many more.
Currently, more than 160-80 Turk universities are educating the foreigner students. It is a place where both Asians and Europeans meet and exchange their views and share their culture. Turk educational institutes provide all education in English language for the convenience of the alien students.
It is an amalgam of amazing modern buildings and marvelous ancient history. Its climate is hot in summers and snowy in winters. The top ranked universities and college are :Bilkent University, Anadalu University, Istanbul University, Ankara University, Gazi University, Middle East Technical University, Ege university, Istanbul Technical University, Bogazici University and so on. Fee for the foreign students is not more than $ 700 to $ 800 maximum.
There are many consultancy companies in Pakistan that guide you everything about studying in Turkey; what are the laws for students over there, how to get student visa, which university would best suit us etc.
Graduate Scholarship Programme for International Students in Turkey, 2013:
- Scholarship Description: This program aims to provide scholarships for international graduate students in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering andTechnological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, SocialSciences and Humanities in universities of Turkey for improving science and technology cooperation and building scientific and socio-economic bridgebetween Turkey and their countries.
- Area of Study: The scholarship is provided to study in Natural Sciences,Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, AgriculturalSciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing master’s and PhD degree level.
- Scholarship Provider: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
- -Senior undergraduate students aiming to register a master’s program with thesis
- -MSc/MA students, at most in the third term of the program,
- -MSc/MA students or graduated ones aiming to register doctoral program PhD students, at most in the sixth term of the program
- -In addition to PhD students, MSc/MA students will be supported.
- -‘Getting an acceptance from a graduate program in Turkey’ is not required. Fellows can get the acceptance and start the fellowship in one yearafter the announcement date of the fellowship.
- -Age limit is changed as follows:
- a. Being at most 30-years-old for MSc students and
- b. 35-years-old for PhD students at the first date of the application year
- -‘Language certificate necessary for the graduate program’ is not demanded.
- -Being a non-Turkish citizen (people who have dual citizenship are not eligible)
- -Being at most 30-years-old for MSc students and 35-years-old forPhD students at the first date of the application year
- -Accepting to sign the letter of undertaking required to be aTÜB&TAK scholar
Duration of award(s): Maximum durations of the scholarship are 2 years for MSc students and 4 years for PhD students, provided that the fellow is successful in his/her studies (courses) and that the supervisor states in his/her evaluation report that the candidate is making good progress. There will not beany payment for the Language Schools.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be evaluated by the academicians by considering the application documents.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 27September 2013
How to Apply: Online Application System will be accessible two weeks beforethe deadlines.
Please click for the detailed infomation.
Who can apply to this program:
- Senior undergraduate students aiming to register a master’s program with thesis
- MSc/MA students in Turkey, at most in the third term of the program,
- MSc/MA students or graduated ones aiming to register a doctoral program
- PhD students in Turkey, at most in the sixth term of the program
According to the new rules of the program:
- In addition to PhD students, MSc/MA students will be supported.
- ‘Getting an acceptance from a graduate program in Turkey’ is not required. Fellows can get the acceptance and start the fellowship in one year after the announcement date of the fellowship.
- Age limit is changed as follows:
- Being at most 30-years-old for MSc students and
- 35-years-old for PhD students at the first date of the application year
- ‘Language certificate necessary for the graduate program’ is not demanded.
From now on, the advisors of fellows completed their courses, entering to the matriculation exam or studying their theses should send the observation form.
MBA Scholarships, Sabani University, Turkey
Coca Cola offers MBA Scholarship to the outstanding students at at Sabani University.This Scholarship is offered for 10 months which includes full tuition and fee waiver, monthly stipend and dormitory fee for 10 months (double room), textbook support and travel support for each year. Application deadline for the 2013-2014 academic years’ Coca Cola Içecek International Scholarship Program is June 28, 2013.
- Study Subject(s): The scholarship is offered in business administration.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level.
- Scholarship Provider: Coca Cola (CCI)
- Scholarship can be taken at: Turkey
- Eligibility: –University graduates who are citizens of one of the following countries: Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Kirgizstan, Jordan, Pakistan and Ukraine.
- MBA is a two-year full-time program. The MBA Program specifically addresses the needs of students with little or no business experience from a variety of academic backgrounds.
- Scholarship Open for International Students: The students of Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Kirgizstan, Jordan, Pakistan and Ukraine can apply for this scholarship.
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Scholarship Application Deadline: Application deadline for the 2013-2014 academic year’s Coca Cola Içecek International Scholarship Program is June 28, 2013.